"We set the bar high, without getting you high."
Although CBD hemp is legal in all 50 states, under the 2018 Farm Bill, the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) nor the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has issued regulations to protect the consumers from contaminated and mislabeled products. Even in our home state of New Jersey, there are minimal regulations in place to ensure your safety. In this minimally regulated industry in order to ensure your safety, our promise to you is to set the bar high by:
- sourcing only farm bill compliant hemp flower and extract produced with organic practices that contains less than 0.3% THC
- producing all of our products using Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- ensuring all products are free of contaminants and labeled correctly
- using simple, organic, and non-GMO ingredients and never any fillers, preservatives, sweeteners, or artificial flavors
- providing 100% transparency with all of our third-party lab tests
- giving pack to mother nature by planting one tree for every product purchased
To learn more about how this 100% female owned hemp company got started and why we care so much about what goes into our hemp products check out the links below.