"We set the bar high, without getting you high."
Although CBD hemp is legal in all 50 states under the 2018 Farm Bill, the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) nor the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has issued regulations to protect the consumers from contaminated and mislabeled products. In this non-regulated industry in order to ensure your safety, our promise to you is to set the bar high by:
- sourcing only farm bill compliant hemp flower and extract produced with organic practices that contains less than 0.3% THC
- producing all of our products in an ISO accredited lab
- ensuring all products are free of contaminants and labeled correctly
- using only simple, organic, and non-GMO ingredients and never any fillers, preservatives, sweeteners, or artificial flavors
- providing 100% transparency with all of our third-party lab tests
- giving pack to mother nature by planting one tree for every product purchased
To learn more about how we got started and why we care so much about what goes into our hemp products check out the links below.